"Battery Power" prices
As a general rule of thumb for all types of batteries "Battery Power" services will not cost you more than 25% of the cost of the new battery of the similar type to the one being serviced. Please see "Battery Power" traction batteries price table which will give you a general idea of our pricing structure for servicing traction batteries.
We do charge call out fee which is $60 + GST within Auckland. North Island outside of Auckland call out is charged at $.60 + GST for every 1km travelled by our technician, South Island price is by negotiation. This fee includes the cost of the initial testing and diagnostics of your batteries. If the batteries are not recoverable or you decide not to proceed with our services for any reason after battery diagnostics and testing were performed by "Battery Power" the initial testing and diagnostics fee of $20 per every starting battery tested and $50 for every traction battery tested will apply.
Traction, stationary & starting batteries restoration, rejuvenation & reanimation service – the cost of this service is determined by negotiation and will depend on its voltage, capacity and current condition and also a number of batteries requiring such service. However the cost of such service won’t exceed 25% of the cost of a new battery of similar type.
Preventative maintenance service – the cost of such service is generally calculated as 10% of the cost of a new battery of the similar type.
The final cost of preventative maintenance, restoration, rejuvenation or reanimation services can vary depending on the volume of service required, battery types, battery conditions, location and other factors. Please read "Battery Power" terms of service to get the most out of "Battery Power" services.
By eliminating or reversing sulphate with “Battery Power” technology, thousands of dollars can be saved in electrical system maintenance, battery replacement and energy costs, as well as the amount of working capital tied up in batteries. Moreover, staff and equipment productivity can improve dramatically.
How to place an order
We are happy to help you diagnose, restore, rejuvenate and reanimate your batteries on the spot using special diagnostic, rejuvenation, reanimation and discharging equipment for lead acid & gel, starting & stationary, heavy duty & deep cycle, marine & automotive batteries, traction batteries & battery banks. We are based in Auckland but are able to service your batteries anywhere in New Zealand.
First of all give us a call or write an email outlining problems you are experiencing with you batteries. You can also view our "Battery Power" blog where we will try and post all the latest information about new technologies, high-end diagnostic and unique rejuvenation, reanimation and discharging equipment for lead acid & gel, starting, traction & stationary, heavy duty & deep cycle, marine & automotive batteries.
Our contact details are as follow:
09 – 8320939 027 – 2772230 or contact us via online enquiry form
"Battery Power" terms of service
Please read following text carefully as it outlines our service procedures, basic fees and service prices.
1. Once we receive your call or email outlining problems with the batteries and desire to recover them we confirm your address, date and time suitable for you to start maintenance, restoration or reanimation process.
2. We do charge call out fee which is $60 + GST within Auckland. North Island outside of Auckland call out is charged at $0.60 + GST for every 1km travelled by our technician. South Island price is by negotiation.
3. The cost of the initial testing and diagnostics of your batteries are waived if you decide to go ahead and proceed with maintenance / restoration / reanimation process. If the batteries are not recoverable or you decide not to proceed with our services for any reason the initial testing and diagnostics fee of $20 per every starting battery tested and $50 for every traction battery tested will apply. You can order full battery testing and diagnostics if required; this service is priced by negotiation.
4. This is Important! Our technicians won’t be able to test and diagnose your batteries if the electrolyte is drained or its level is low. Please make sure you check your batteries before our specialist arrives. If electrolyte in the batteries won’t be topped up then we won’t be able to test and diagnose your batteries or if you agree we will top up the electrolyte level and recharge your battery at the cost of 10% of similar new battery. If you top up electrolyte yourself make sure you do not correct electrolyte density and only top up batteries with clean distilled water.
5. Once the decision is made to start maintenance/restoration/reanimation process you must ensure of the following:
▪ One- or three-phased power supply is available (depending on the battery type we agreed to recover);
▪ There is enough space for "Battery Power" equipment trailer or equipment itself and there is clear access to the battery area for towing vehicle and "Battery Power" technician;
▪ 24 hours access to the equipment and the batteries in service for our technician is arranged as equipment operates automatically and technician will check on the process periodically;
▪ There is enough room and clear space for "Battery Power" equipment cables to reach your batteries or enough room to park equipment near the batteries in service;
▪ Provide secure premises for "Battery Power" equipment and make sure no unauthorized person has an access to "Battery Power" equipment under any circumstances. Equipment to be operated only by trained "Battery Power" staff;
▪ Easy access to fresh water in case of an accident or any first aid required by any person for reason at any time.
▪ Natural or artificial air flow through the premises is recommended while "Battery Power" performs services to prevent gas and fumes build up and for better work safety.
6. Agreed deposit is required upon "Battery Power" commences preventative maintenance, restoration, rejuvenation or reanimation services.
7. After preventative maintenance, restoration, rejuvenation or reanimation service is complete "Battery Power" specialist will perform end of service battery testing and diagnostics. "Battery Power" specialist will provide full “before and after” report for you. In case the battery wasn’t recovered successfully (successfully recovered battery is the battery which restored its capacity to at least 60% from its factory state) the deposit is returned and no service payment is required however test and diagnostic charges will still apply. In such case "Battery Power" can perform battery discharge service with the possibility of second recovery attempt.
8. At the end of service you will receive full “before & after” report with all battery parameters outlined and the list of services carried out.