To perform highest quality and most efficient preventative maintenance, rejuvenation, restoration and reanimation services for your lead acid & gel, starting, traction & stationary, heavy duty & deep cycle, marine & automotive batteries, powerful battery banks "Battery Power" uses unique, specifically designed high-end testing & restoration equipment.
Battery Factor “Tornado-Reanimator”
“Tornado-Reanimator” is a unique battery preventative maintenance, restoration & reanimation equipment based on unique "resonance-ionic" technology for traction batteries which also allows solving all the problems around sulphate build up. This unit allows not only restoration and reanimation of the batteries but also care free preventative maintenance and normal charging of the batteries. “Tornado-Reanimator” unit is much more effective than any standard battery charging unit. Main characteristics of “Tornado-Reanimator” battery reanimation unit are listed below:
▪ As a result of service performed by "Tornado-Reanimator" unit battery capacity can be restored to 60 – 90 % of the manufacturer’s original capacity;
▪ Lifespan of the battery is increased up to 4 times. Maximum effect is achieved if preventative services are regularly performed from the moment new battery is put into operation;
▪ Regular use of “Tornado-Reanimator” unit allows increase of the battery capacity which also increases coefficient of efficiency of the serviced battery, prolongs periods of active use of the battery up to 4 times (effective usage time between charges increases up to 4 times) and lowers maintenance costs;
▪ Charging time is noticeably reduced up to 2 times;
▪ Unique technology used in “Tornado-Reanimator” unit increases coefficient of efficiency of the unit itself which lowers power consumption required to fully charge the battery by 30% in average (e.g. from 9.8kWh to 6.8kWh);
▪ Fully automated maintenance, restoration & reanimation process allows care free operation;
▪ Unique technology used in “Tornado-Reanimator” unit minimizes sulphurous & hydrogenous gas & fumes release during maintenance, restoration & reanimation process which lowers harmful impacts on health and safety of the staff and working environment.
• Maximum battery voltage – 100 Volts
• Maximum battery capacity – 1200 Ah
• Unit’s maximum consumption – 4.5 kWh
• Three-phased power supply
Many batteries of smaller capacity or voltage can be restored simultaneously. “Tornado-Reanimator” unit is highly efficient in economical terms as it increases the lifespan of serviced batteries. E.g. If you use 3 to 10 batteries of 20x7A490 type you can easily save from $15,450 NZD to $51,485 NZD. However, use of this unit won’t have much of an impact on the batteries which lifespan nearing its end as lead plates in such batteries are destroyed by corrosion.
Battery Factor “Tornado-Guarantee”
“Tornado-Guarantee” is unique battery preventative maintenance, restoration & reanimation equipment based on unique "resonance-ionic" technology for starting batteries which also allows solving all the problems around sulphate build up. The difference between “Tornado-Reanimator” & “Tornado-Guarantee” units is the technology and processes used to maintain, restore & reanimate batteries of different types. While “Tornado-Reanimator” is designed to service traction and stationary batteries “Tornado-Guarantee” is designed to service starting batteries of any type.
Main characteristics of “Tornado-Guarantee” battery reanimation unit:
▪ Sulphate removal;
▪ Elimination of sulphate bridges which are causing short circuit of lead plates;
▪ Battery charging (even in temperatures below 0°C);
▪ Safety block in case of wrong polarity connection;
▪ Automatic turn off function after charging/restoration process is complete.
It is economically wise to use this equipment to charge & maintain, restore & reanimate starting batteries in bigger companies with big fleets of trucks, boats, cars and etc. In any other companies with large amounts of starting batteries
▪ Freight & courier companies with big vehicle fleets
▪ Railroad transport
▪ Ships, power boats, yachts with large diesel engines
▪ Companies using heavy vehicles & equipment (tractors, harvesters and etc.)
• Battery voltage – 12 – 48 Volts
• Battery capacity – 36 – 200 Ah
• Unit’s maximum consumption – 2 kWh
• One-phased power supply
Up to 8 batteries can be restored simultaneously. Use of this unit won’t have much of an impact on the batteries which lifespan nearing its end as lead plates in such batteries are destroyed by corrosion.
Bassi Battery Discharger - BDX 2007 Series
The BDX is an automatic battery discharger/analyzer, designed to test the efficiency of batteries of any type, voltage and capacity. This equipment can be programmed to discharge the battery with a precisely controlled constant current, adjustable from zero to the maximum rated value, while keeping the battery voltage under control. While the discharge is in progress, the control board measures the total capacity (Ampere-Hours) discharged from the battery. When the battery voltage reaches the minimum programmed value, the BDX shuts down automatically, while the measured parameters remain available to the user. All measured parameters are transferred to the computer and full report is provided.
• Battery voltage – 12 – 135 Volts
• Discharge current – 0 – 150 Ah
Hioki 3554 Battery Hi-Tester
The New Standard for Assessing Deterioration of Lead-acid Batteries. The tester is intended for getting a complete diagnostics of lead-acid batteries with a single device.
Hioki 3554 Battery Hi-Tester quickly diagnoses the condition of lead-acid batteries by measuring the internal resistance and voltage of batteries used for backup in UPSs and emergency power supplies in the field, without shutting down the system. The four-range design covering 0.001 mΩ to 3.100Ω enables easy measurement of the mid- and high-capacity sealed lead-acid batteries in these devices. By simply specifying primary and secondary limits for the battery resistance and the minimum voltage threshold, the battery tester quickly displays Pass, Warning or Fail based on the combination of reference values, for fast and accurate assessment.
• Resistance Measurement – 3 m-Ohm to 3 Ohm, 4 ranges, 1 μ-Ohm resolution max
• Voltage Measurement – 6 or 60 V DC, 2 ranges, 1 mV resolution max.
• Temperature Measurement – 10 to 60 °C, 1 range, 0.1 °C resolution (platinum sensor)
• Sampling rate – Once per second
Sabre HD Battery & Electrical System Diagnostic Tester
Sabre HD is designed to let us quickly diagnose bad batteries in a discharged state without needing to charge them first. By utilizing a patented SPX micro load testing method, this tester ensures accurate test results without any interpretation on vehicle battery, starting and charging systems.
• Digital circuitry precisely controls battery test loads to accurately determine battery conditions.
• Tests both flooded lead acid and absorbed glass mat batteries accurately —down to 1 volt state of charge.
• Tests automotive & marine starting and charging systems with minimal user interaction.
• Tests all 6- and 24-volt batteries with a 50-4000 CCA operating range.
• Scales: CCA, CA, AHR, MCA, JIS, DIN.
At "Battery Power" we use a lot of sophisticated high-end devices to give you the highest possible quality service and most efficient preventative maintenance, rejuvenation, restoration and reanimation services for your lead acid & gel, starting & stationary, heavy duty & deep cycle, marine & automotive batteries, traction batteries & alternative power battery banks.